OhioView presents Remote Sensing on a Shoestring
Are you interested in learning more about remote sensing but have a limited budget? This February, OhioView will be presenting , “Remote sensing on a shoestring,” and will guide you through how to begin using freely available software and data to perform remote sensing analysis.
Topics for each of the workshops (and their skill level) are as follows:
February 5, 2021, 9am – 1pm (EST):
- Earth Science Missions Imagery using Google Earth Pro (beginner level)
- Normalized Difference Calculations with Sentinel-2 using Multispec (intermediate level)
- Land cover classification of Sentinel-2 images using QGIS (beginner level)
Use this link to register for the February 5 workshop: https://forms.gle/Z269biTar4vU23DU7 The last day for registration for the February 5 workshop will be January 28, 2021.
February 26, 2021, 9am – 1pm (EST):
- Classification Using Google Earth Engine (intermediate level)
- Ground validation using the GLOBE Observer app (beginner level)
- Estimating Evapotranspiration with Landsat using QGIS (intermediate level).
Use this link to register for the February 26 workshop: https://forms.gle/HkRGQ3fn8S81443U6 . The last day for registration for the February 26 workshop will be February 18, 2021.